Historic District Commission
- 2018 Schedule of Regular Meetings and Application Filing Deadlines
- Notice of Hearings
- Agendas (7/5/18 meeting cancellation notice - now available)
- Notice of Decision
|Robert Boudreau, Chairman||41 Broadview St.||1/20|
|Karen Stevens, Vice-Chairman||146 Goodwin St.||1/22|
|Lynda Russell||148 Peacedale St.||1/18|
|Miles Jennings||4 Oakland St.||1/19|
|Patti Philippon, Secretary||195 Washington St.||1/21|
|Brittany Barney||128 Queen St.||1/20|
|Colleen Nicastro||24 Hollyberry Rd.||1/22|
|Jason Wright||140 Woodland St.||1/21|
The Bristol Historic District Commission has been established to preserve and protect the unique architectural heritage of a portion of the Federal Hill neighborhood in the City of Bristol. Established in 2007, the Commission is composed of five regular members and three alternates, all of whom are citizen volunteers nominated by the mayor and appointed by the City Council.
The Commission has the responsibility to preserve and protect the various architectural phases reflective of the area, it has the authority to rule on the appropriateness of all modifications that would change the appearance of any district property when viewed from a public street or sidewalk.
Historic district commissions are authorized and regulated by Section 7-147a through Section 7-147o of the Connecticut General Statutes.
- A Property Owner's Guide to the Overlook Historic District
- Historic District Application Submission Guidelines
- Overlook Local Historic District Guidelines (updated to 6/05/08)
- Map of Overlook Local Historic District
- Annotated List of Properties in Overlook Local Historic District
- 2015 Adopted Plan of Conservation and Development Homepage
- Land Use Division Application Forms (including Historic District Application Forms)
- Land Use Division Homepage