Make a Payment
Please select the type of payment that you wish to make:
- Tax Payments - Payments returned by the bank will incur a $20 returned payment fee. DMV no longer accepts paper clearances. If you fail to pay your taxes on time and allow them to become delinquent, it will take between 24 and 48 hours for your name to be cleared at DMV via electronic file. You will NOT be able to register/renew on the same day you pay delinquent taxes. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO PAY YOUR DELINQUENT TAXES. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY!
- Pay As You Throw/Transfer Station Payments*
*Effective July 1, 2019:
- All current Residential Transfer Station permit holders, as well as new Residential Transfer Station customers, will be required to maintain a minimum account balance of $25.00 in order to gain access to the Transfer Station.
- Customers who currently have higher thresholds ($20.00 cut-off limit) due to previous non-payment will be required to maintain a minimum account balance of $50.00 in order to gain access to the Transfer Station.
- All PAYT debit/credit card and ACH (electronic check) payments will be subject to a service fee between $2.00 and $4.00 per transaction. This fee applies to online credit/debit card and ACH payments, and in-office debit/credit card payments.