- City of Bristol municipal conveyance tax is one half percent (.005%).
- Recording fee for most documents is $60 for the first page and $5 for each additional page.
- If it is a MERS document there is a flat $159 fee for assignments and releases but for mortgages and modifications the fee is $159 for the first page and $5 for each additional page.
- Land record copies are $1 per page. To certify a document is an extra $2.
- Property transfers reportable to the State require a $2 surcharge.
- Foreclosure Registration forms are $60 each.
- Online Land record Subscription - $250 per calendar year.
- Map copy regular size is $2; full size copy is $5.
- Map recording for a subdivision of 3 or more parcels is $20 and any other map is $10.
- Marriage License is $30.
- Certified copies of birth, death and marriage certificates are $20.
- A wallet sized birth certificate is $15.
- Burial Permits - $3 Cremation Permits - $3.
- Male / female license - $19.00.
- Neutered male / spayed female - $8.00.
- Replacement tag - $0.50.
- Transfer of ownership - $1.00.
- Change of residence (to another town) - $0.50.
- Late licensing penalty (per month) - $1.00.
- Trade Name Certificate is $5, to notarize the document is an additional $5.
- Itinerant Vendor - $500.
- Peddlers License - $250.
- Solicitor or Canvassers License - $10 per week; $40 per month; $75 per year ($37.50 after July 1).
- **a $15 background investigation fee is required for a vendor’s license.
Notary Service is $5 per document.
Notary Appointments and renewals - $10.
Liquor Permits - $2.