Transfer Station Add Funds or Renewal
Make a Pay-As-You-Throw Payment for the Transfer Station
Pay or Renew Online: Use the FastPay system to make your payment or renew your permit today (for permit renewals - we will extend your permit's expiration date. You will continue to use the same permit).
- You can pay online using Electronic Checks (using the routing number on your check), Mastercard, Visa and Discover
- You will need your customer ID. The customer ID is typically the driver's license number of the permit holder.
- Minimum payment of $25.00
- Payments made online will not be available on your Pay As You Throw account until the next business day.
- Please make sure that you make note of your Confirmation Number after making your payment.
Step-by-step directions: how to check your balance, add funds, or renew your permit online
***Effective July 1, 2019:
- All current Residential Transfer Station permit holders, as well as new Residential Transfer Station customers, will be required to maintain a minimum account balance of $25.00 in order to gain access to the Transfer Station.
- Customers who currently have higher thresholds ($20.00 cut-off limit) due to previous non-payment will be required to maintain a minimum account balance of $50.00 in order to gain access to the Transfer Station.
- Effective July 1, 2019, All PAYT debit/credit card and ACH (electronic check) payments will be subject to a service fee of 2.95% per transaction. This fee applies to online credit/debit card and ACH payments, and in-office debit/credit card payments.
Pay in Person - You must come into the office if you would like funds to be available immediately. We accept cash, check, or credit cards. Our office is in City Hall:
Bristol Public Works
111 North Main Street
Bristol, CT 06010
Commercial permit holders must renew commercial permits in person.