The regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers, 111 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Consent Agenda a. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting – February 23, 2021 3a. b. Approval of Minutes: Budget Hearings – February 23, 2021, February 25, 2021, March 1, 2021 and March 4, 2021 3b. c. Assessor: Transfers totaling $60 within the Assessor’s and Board of Assessment Appeals operating budgets 3c. d. Fire Department: Transfer of $1,000 within the Fire Department’s operating budget 3d. e. Library: Additional appropriation of $1,010 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3e. f. Police Department: Additional appropriation of $2,125 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3f. g. Human Resources: Transfer of $25 within the Human Resources operating budget 3g. h. Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services: Transfers totaling $46,000 within the PRYCS operating budget 3h. i. Economic and Community Development: 1. To place on file the Economic and Community Development Incentive Updates 3i1. 2. Transfer of $20,000 within the Community Development Block Grant Fund 3i2.
5. Committee Reports: Insurance Committee – March 23, 2021 5.
6. Board of Education: a. Budget Update BudgetTransfers SPEDCafe b. Additional appropriation of $375,000 within the Capital Projects – Schools Fund 6b. c. Resolution appropriating $375,000 for the corrective renovations at Greene-Hills School Project 6c. d. Resolution Authorizing the issuance of bonds, notes or other obligations in the amount of $375,000 to finance the appropriation for the corrective renovations at Greene Hills School Project 6d. e. Appointment of BOF Member to the Greene-Hills Building Committee
7. Human Resources: Transfer of $50,000 from the General Fund Contingency account 7.
8. Comptroller’s Office: Transfer of $20,000 from the General Fund Contingency account 8.
9. Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services: a. Transfer of $79,500 within the General Fund 9a. b. Additional appropriation of $79,500 within the Capital Projects Fund 9b.
10. Public Works: Additional appropriation of $3,709,996 within the Road Improvements Fund10.
11. Liaison Reports
12. Chairman’s Report
13. New Business: Public Works: Approval of a bid waiver to Tilcon Connecticut Inc. for reclamation work