The Regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at
6:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers, 111 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of minutes:
1. Regular Board of Finance Meeting – March 28, 2017 Item3a1.
2. Special Board of Finance Meeting – March 30, 2017 Item3a2.
3. Special Board of Finance Meeting – April 10, 2017 Item3a3.
b. Purchasing: Quarterly Update on the Local Bidding Preference- March 31, 2017 Item3b.
c. CERT Team: Additional appropriation of $300 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund Item3c.
d. Fire Department: Transfer of $600 within the Fire Department’s operating budget Item3d.
e. City Clerk: Refer the Historic Documents Preservation Grant to Miscellaneous Matters Committee Item3e.
f. Treasurer’s Office: Transfer of $160 within the Treasurer’s Office operating budget Item3f.
g. Bristol Development Authority: Transfer of $1,500 within the Community Development Block Grant Fund Item3g.
h. Public Works:
1. Transfer of $5,980 within the Engineering operating budget Item3h1.
2. Transfer of $10,000 within the Building Maintenance operating budget Item3h2.
3. Transfer of $51,000 within the Sewer Operating and Assessment Fund Item3h3.
4. Reduce appropriation within the Capital Projects Fund by $8,160 Item3h4.
5. Additional appropriation of $8,160 within the Capital Projects Fund Item3h5.
i. Police Department:
1. Transfer of $20,359 within the Police Department’s operating budget Item3i1.
2. Refer the Statewide Emergency Telecommunications Grant to Miscellaneous Matters Committee Item3i2.
1. Reduce the Alliance Grant by $250,000 within the Special Education Grant Fund Item3j1.
2. Additional appropriation of $5,000 within the Special Education Grant Fund Item3j2.
3. Additional appropriations totaling $45,850 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund Item3j3.
4. Committee Reports: Donations Committee – March 30, 2017Item4.
a. Transfer of $500 from the General Fund Contingency Account Item4a.
5. Comptroller’s Office: Transfer of $25,000 from the General Fund Contingency Account Item5.