The Regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers, 111 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of minutes: Regular Board of Finance Meeting – November 28, 2017
b. Approval of the 2018 Board of Finance Meeting Calendar
c. Library: Additional appropriation of $19,155 within the Manross Library operating budget Item 3c.
d. Police Department: Transfer of $6,000 within the Equipment Building Sinking Fund
e. Purchasing: Transfer of $85 within the Purchasing operating budget
f. Emergency Management: Additional appropriation of $100 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund
g. Public Works: Transfer of $32,000 within the Public Works Fleet operating budget
1. Transfer of $16,000 within the Community Development Block Grant Fund Item 3h1.
2. Transfer of $37,350 within the Community Development Block Grant Fund
4. Committee Reports:
a. Insurance Committee – December 7, 2017
1. Approval of Municipal Official/Employee Liability Policy Item 4a1.
b. Banking & Audit Committee – December 8, 2017
c. BOE Expenditure Review Committee – December 13, 2017
5. Corporation Counsel: Approval of a settlement agreement
6. MIS: Transfer of $80,000 within the Equipment Building Sinking Fund Item 6.