Departments A - L
Bristol Development Authority
Emergency Management Services
Legal / Corporation Counsel
Departments M - P
Parks & Recreation
Departments Q - Z
Registrars of Voters
Town & City Clerk
Alarm Ordinance Information
Forms & Permits
Police Board of Commissioners
2017 Press Releases
2016 Press Releases:
Departments M - P
Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Visit the State of CT DEP Home Page for information on all facets of Wildlife and Environmental management, rules, regulations, fees, local offices, recreation facilities, etc.
Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- This is a complete, easy-to-use directory of all CT DMV functions.
Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services
- Located at 110 Connecticut Boulevard, East Hartford, CT 06108, this well-built assistance site offers information on domestic violence, assault, phone numbers, advocacy groups, and much more. For more information call (888) 999-5545 or visit the Crisis Services website.
Sex Offender Registry
- The Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection updates this information regularly to try to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, this information can change quickly and information on registered sex offenders is often provided by the registered sex offender themselves as required by law. This information may not have been verified by local law enforcement officials at the time it is posted on the website. You are cautioned that the information provided on this site is information of record and may not reflect the current residence, status, or other information regarding a registered sex offender.
- This is a vast resource including archives, public records, and more.
State of Connecticut
- Details all the departments in the State of Connecticut, Superior Court addresses, appeal procedures, contact numbers, state employees, as well as statistical data pertaining to the state.
U.S. Department of Justice
- Here you can find help and information for crime victims, missing persons, inmates, seized property, fraud, and more.
Start Your Recovery
- A free, confidential resource developed with the input of leading clinicians, experts from the White House and SAMHSA, and people in recovery themselves. The website helps individuals take steps toward a healthy relationship with drugs and alcohol. Here visitors learn about the experiences of people like them and find the answers they need for recognizing and dealing with substance use issues.
Powered by CivicPlus
Bristol City Hall
111 N. Main St. Bristol, CT 06010 Ph: (860) 584-6100