How Do I...? Common Questions Answers
City of Bristol Connecticut
Go To Search
Change in Voter Registration Information
If you change your name, address, or party enrollment, you must complete a new Voter Registration Card. You may obtain this form by clicking on the link, coming into the Registrars of Voters Office or by calling (860)-584-6165.

Find and FollowFacebookTwitter