Officers do not install car seats. This service is free and only provided to City of Bristol residents.
Officers are available for car seat inspections on Wednesday evenings or Friday mornings. The officer will inspect your car seat to make sure you have installed it properly.
To request an appointment, fill in the information below and electronically submit the form to the Police Department. Completing this form is not making an actual appointment.
Once submitted, an officer will contact and confirm an exact appointment date and time. Same day or last minute appointments are not accepted.
1. An officer will make contact and confirm the appointment date and time with you.
2. The car seat must be installed before the appointment.
3. The officer will inspect the car seat for proper installation and correct any deficiencies, if necessary.
4. Bring the required components of the car seat and installation manuals for the car seat and vehicle manual.
5. To verify Bristol residency, show an operator's license or vehicle registration.
6. The vehicle interior must be clean and free from clutter.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field