Businesses seeking assistance are advised to have their business description in place. It is especially helpful to have the following:
- NAICS or SIC number (from your accountant or Dept. of Labor)
- Investment (building, equipment-including transportation machinery)
- Employment (immediate and projected over 2 to 5 years)
- Location or site requirements (size, utilities, transportation, etc.)
- Lease or purchase and terms
The City of Bristol has a number of economic development incentives to encourage the retention, expansion, relocation, or creation of new businesses within the City. The Economic and Community Development team is excited to work with interested parties to coordinate applications for the programs.
We understand that each business is different, the Economic & Community Development team will work with you one on one to help find incentives for which you may be eligible. We will customize a package to help your business grow and thrive in Bristol and guide you through the process. Contact us today to see if your business is eligible! All programs are based on available funding and are subject to change.
Click Here to learn more and how to apply to the incentives offered by the City of Bristol.