A meeting of the Bristol Storm Water Control Trust will be held on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. in the City Hall West, Meeting Room 1, 131 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
The Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of the minutes
3. Report on Obligated Sites, Discussion, and Consideration. 3.
4. Report on any potential sites that may become Obligated Sites, Discussion
5. Treasurer’s Report and Report on Investments.
6. Consideration of Investment Allocation, Adjustments or Changes.
7. Consideration of any Requests for Payments for Maintenance of Obligated Sites.
8. Consideration of preparation and submission of the Annual Report to the City Council on the condition of the Trust endowment, its income and Schedule of Investments.
9. Date, Time and Place of Next Meeting – September 19, 2023 9 a.m.
PER ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN
Raymond A. Rogozinski
Raymond A. Rogozinski, P.E.