Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water and Sewer Department

  1. Hydrant Inspection or Flow Test Request

    Fill this form out online and submit for a Hydrant Inspection or Flow Test. Upon submittal, a representative will return a phone call... More…

  2. Water Permit Application

    A water permit can only be issued to a licensed plumber who holds a valid P-1 or P-7 license. Said license holder must be on job site... More…

  1. Real Estate Closing Form

    Real Estate Closing Form